Thursday, November 6, 2014

White Socks and Sandals or “No”

Live and let live rings true and echoes deep in my essence of being, but we all have that one thing. That nagging itch, that splinter just under the skin or bit of food impossibly lodged tween thy bicuspids, taunting you. Keeping you from full Buddha hood.
Mine is sandals with socks, esp. white socks.
Do not know why it is so madding, such a small thing and TRULY none of my business what another person wears BUT non-the-less I find it ghastly. When I see someone sporting this fashion faux pas one can envision a manners ronin righting this egregious wrong. This blight upon our collective sensibilities but then I remember “land of the free” and all that nonsense.

Sigh
I bet they would do it in Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment