Tuesday, November 4, 2014

America, Kagan and Chinese Food

America, Kagan
and Chinese Food 



Sitting here bored and really missing New York, killing time.  Tel on in background as a bit of yoga is taking the edge off. 

My mind is quiet, the moment fluid...then
“What were you doing last Christmas?”

pierces the veil of tranquility and before I am fully engaged with what on the tube my immediate thought is:

How the hell is that anyone’s business?

It was the senate Supreme Court hearings and some guy was asking this of the nominee. Unless one is blind, deaf, dumb and a misanthropic hermit there is no way he could of NOT know she was Jewish.

What was the point of that question? I found it weird that someone would ask that at what is basically a job interview.

Did anyone else find this a bit out of step?

Weirder still is the fact that I care


No comments:

Post a Comment