Monday, November 3, 2014

Soft vs. Hard

We all like the feel of a fit body, internally and externally, verily a core component to good health and ones overall sense of well-being and balance.  Lets not mention how much joy it brings those we choose to share it with and the joy one receives when adored for the effort.

Now to the point, basically, men should be hard and work towards, in my humble opinion, a physique seemingly carved of wood. Not that one should feel like one is a slab of stone but fit, firm and formidable should be the overall goal.  Whereas women on the other hand should have a measure of softness to them. I do not think one needs to go on about the difference between a woman being soft and being a big pillowy mound of cotton candy pudding.

Now I have known a fit lass or two, from rock climbers and personal trainers to a few dancers. Despite being excellent physical specimens they seemed to retain a certain level of “softness”. Where as at the gym and on physically challenging outings I have run across there women who have seemingly abandoned their “femininity” for a place at the “man” table.

I lot of the guys I work with seems to date women that look more like “boys with breasts” as opposed to actual woman with curves.

Am I missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment