Friday, November 7, 2014

Ok Its Like This…

a bit after midnight and there is this 3.5 hour render my poor mac is subjected to. So needing to kill time a workout and perhaps a nap spring to mind. So out the door and off to sweat, dear reader, go I.

Feeling good, tight and strong so yours truly decides to wrap with a sauna and right back home to see the fruits of my labor. 

While in there (sauna) some dude moves from his seat to a place close to my legs and without a word starts rubbing my feet instinct takes over, pull my feet away and tell the dude WTF. 

He replies “blah blah blah you have nice feet”. So I thank him and move to the other side of the room. He moves as well. Pissed off  I tell him whatever it is he is selling, not interested. He gets a bit miffed and starts in on the feet again. 


By now I want to deck him BUT not wanting to be accused of a hate crime or even more so just not wanting to be a jerk , conversation is the tool opted for at this moment  He starts defending his right to whatever and at that moment I left the sauna grabbed my gear and split.

While getting a cab the thought crossed my mind that women must have to put up with shit like this and FAR worse. A moment ruined by some a$$ who will not observe the good graces of polite society and take a damn hint.

Ugggghhhhh… that has to SO suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment