Friday, November 7, 2014

When She Just Wants To Own You… For The Night

So at the hotel bar killing time, nursing a glass of wine and this conversation wafts over my ears. They were speaking a language other then English; fortunately it was one that attention was paid to in school and well used during travel. So the ears start tuning in with the hope of an interesting tidbit.

Turns out it is just a couple of guys bitching about women, how boring. Turning back to the staring contest with my glass of wine it strikes me like a hammer the next thing overheard.

“I do not understand why she is not returning my calls” The answer is simple my friend, she does not want to.

Now, a guy complaining about women is nothing new and I have done my fair share.
She hates my friends/job
She keeps spitting it out
She keeps wiggling free (She has no idea how hard it is to tie a knot with underware?)
BUT whining about how some girl is not returning your calls… ummm… NO!

I think the rule is two calls, no reply, move on.

The one thing you do NOT do is pester a girl/woman/plaything (tossed that last one in just to raise a few eyebrows). Who is obviously not interested? Why is the most obvious thing in the room invisible to this type of person aka future stalker.

The reality is no one owes anyone anything. Does this guy really want to know why she is not calling back? Bad breath, body hair, poor hygiene, insanely boring, small penis, who knows and WHY do you want to? The fact they are not calling back should be enough information.

 You can show them attention and show them appreciation. There is a difference between pursuing and hounding. One gets you laid and the other gets you arrested.


What would you say is the difference between pursuit and hounding?

No comments:

Post a Comment